dimanche 11 août 2019

Marylin Monroe: Happy birthday to you my lovely podcast !




                                 Marylin Monroe: Happy birthday to you my lovely podcast!  

In 2003, Tropicalia MPB was born on Radio Judaica Belgium and on the site of the station. It was the12th of August. A few years earlier, your humble host was born the same date of the summer. But this is the commemoration of the program!

If I were to count the years of Pirate Radio, we can go back to 1979. And it wasn’t until 2000 that I decided to divulgate Brazilian music, on South American, Portuguese and Spanish radios, in Belgium. But 2003 means a more important step and status in a radio, one of the most important independent stations, this famous August 12 2003, date where it was renamed, for a better understanding in frensh “Tropicalia MPB”.

This birthday edition, as for Tropicalia Worldmusic 1, it blends in a homogeneous way various cultures during two hours, where the animator only intervenes at the beginning. The titles will soon be available on the blog and site. More information little by little, but the opportunity to share with you, my ‘eternal classic pop songs’, I hope, with artists that those who follow programs already know with me my pleasure!

Be my guest, enjoy, it will be the best present for the program, with some names as… Paralamas do sucesso, Frejat, Roberta Sa, Paul Haig, Robert Palmer, The Pretenders, Marvin Gaye, Romulo Froes, Meta Meta, Michel Polnareff, Charlelie Couture, Véronique Sanson, Nevilton, Os Tribalistas, Van Halen, The Who, Joe Jackson, Ed Motta, Michel Jonasz, Stevie Wonder, William Sheller, Brian Eno, David Bowie, and 9, or 10, or 11...(I don’t remember) more songs!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire